Empleo: Investments IT Production Mgmt – Senior Application Mangement Associate
|| Investments IT Production Mgmt – Senior Application Mangement Associate
|Información del Empleo
The Candidate for this position will be the lead application support person in Chile for Investments IT, covering both Chile and the other countries in the Latam Region. The person will be very well versed in Investments business and technology, as well as Relationship Management and Region and the US to deliver technology support for the business. This includes troubleshooting/disaster recovery/business continuity/analysis, recommending, and implementing responsible for working very closely with business and IT colleagues in the US for functions (Trading, Order Mgmt., Data and Accounting, etc.) He/she will have significant regions, however main focus is Chile/Latam.
The role requires a highly motivated individual who has excellent collaboration skills, excellent client facing skills, ability to troubleshoot issues across various business/technology disciplines and will be partnering extensively with the Investments production management group across Investments IT.
Day to day support of investments applications including:
- Analysis and resolution of incidents
- Coordination and management of incidents with global team
- Managing the relationships between global and regional business units, development teams and trading partners.
- Regular and clear communication to clients on the status of incidents
- Deployment of enhancements/upgrades to existing systems as needed
- Assisting business analysts with gathering requirements from users
- Monitoring and checking production environment
- Developing and implementing ideas to improve the production environment
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent
- 5-10 years works experience in this role
- Strong technical skills that span across the Windows and Unix platforms and familiar with server systems in these platforms (services, processes, shell scripts, window commands)
- Systems in these platforms (services, processes, shell scripts, window commands)
- Strong Microsoft office skills as well as SSAS, SSRS and power pivot knowledge.
- In addition, a familiarity with Network arquitecture, Citrix,Active Directory, and Outlook
- Prior experience in or ability to support complicated system flows is required, demonstrable conceptual understanding of interconnected systems
- Understanding of test and release processes for investments systems required
- Ability to program in .Net/Java/Sharepoint for investments and real estate systems a plus
- Thorough knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Ability and disposition to handle high pressure trading systems situations and contingencies
- Excellent communication skills with client facing experience
- Knowledge of one of the following – Real Estate / Derivatives / Fixed Income / Equity highly desirable
- Investment banking experience desirable
- Good problem solving analytical skills
- Confident (e.g. able to approach traders and users with ease)
- Good organizational, prioritization & troubleshooting skills
- Display self-initiative, motivation and an enthusiastic, “can do” attitude.
||Solicite el puesto ahora
Copyright © 2019 Professional Force
| Dirección : Av. Presidente Kennedy 5600 0f. 1002, Vitacura